• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"Error: The license key is invalid." STUCK

D

datThomas

I Installed a language pack downloaded from Plesk on my Win/Plesk CP and now when I login I am allowed the License Management area only with the following message:

"Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Plesk Control Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key.The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license. The number of currently installed language packs exceeds the limits defined by your license. There are 2 language packs installed; your license allows installing only 1 language packs."

I am unable to navigate anywhere else to remove any language packs and also on the same page the license key limits states, "Maximum number of language packs 2". So I don't understand the problem here.

the error message clearly indicates that your Plesk license have limit of 1 language pack where as you are trying to install additional language pack. You need to upgrade your license key or contact your Plesk provider regarding this issue.

Back