• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error to delete account email

f.artese

New Pleskian
Hi
i have upgrade my plesk from 9.2.2 to 9.3.

After upgrade, when i delete the inbox i have this error:
mailmng failed: mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/90-autoresponder-gcSJo6/

System error 21: Is a directory
mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zxpx8X/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zustr2/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zpgK8q/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zmVwFi/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zcV1X2/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zc7SMY/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zVrQis/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zSARhk/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zRdM43/

mailmng: Unable to read line from file: /usr/local/psa/handlers/info/20-drweb-zOzpQz/

Some errors occured. See log for details

0: class.MailManager.php:242
MailManager::execWithException(string 'smart_exec', string 'mailmng', array, array, string 'lst')
1: class.MailManager.php:274
MailManager->callMailManager(string 'remove-mailname', array)
2: class.MailManager.php:354
MailManager->removeMailname(string 'b-link.it', string 'test')
3: cmd_mail.php3:1357
mn_del(string '843')
4: class.MailNamesList.php:597
MailNamesList->remove(array)
5: mail_names_remove.php:55

Help me?

Try to rebuild mailsettings with

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam

Try switch Postfix to Qmail or vice versa and back if it not help.

Back