• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Upgrading from 8.4 to 8.6

P

preluderd

The installation fails and I receive this message...

Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\080722.15\Plesk.msi" REINSTALLMODE=vomus

after upgrading from 8.2 to 8.6 The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution.

after upgrading from 8.2 to 8.6 now iam getting :
The file auth.php3 is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Please help

Anyone know at least what log files I can look through to see more about this error?

Same Problem

I dont like to PLESK. Because always problem,problem,problem.

The installation fails and I receive this message...

Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\080722.15\Plesk.msi" REINSTALLMODE=vomus

Yes! support is very BAD!!! DirectAdmin and CPanel have best support!!

i have same error:

-----
1: Cannot connect to the server. Please check your connection stting and verify that SQL server is in the correct state.
-----
There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A Script requiered for this installation to complete could not be run.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
-----
Fatal error during installation. (Error code 1603) at Unable to execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Install\080722.15\Plesk.msi"

REINSTALLMODE=vomus
-----

upgrade 8.3 to 8.6 don't work....

it's possible to have a answer for this trouble?? Mr. Plesk Support!! ;)

Customer support

Your right Parallels is a joke............... And when you do have an issue and you buy the ticket they tell you exactly what the people in this forum say... Not much :(

Plesk Very Bad Support!!

NO!!! And never answer by plesk support or others...!!

Directadmin and CPANEL very Best support!! And no expensive license etc........

Plesk is very expensive and very Bad support!!

we have just upgraded a couple of older 8.2 installs to 8.6 and have had the same problems

surely there is a solution or fix for this?

I am having the same issue upon upgrading, and I had to cancel the upgrade and now when it tried to roll back the upgrade i get this error when trying to access plesk!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed opening 'auth.php3' for inclusion (include_path='D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib') in Unknown on line 0

@ preluderd, try to disable the antivirus program that comes with Plesk.I worked for me :)

Kind Regards,
Henry

Back