• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Error upgrading to 10.3.0

FlashGen

New Pleskian
I'm trying to update Plesk 10 from 10.2.0 to 10.3.0 and I'm getting a couple of errors (both are linked).

The first is that I can't get the Product installer to function correctly. The page loads, but when it tries to download teh latest installer it throws an error citing that it needs version 3.10.0 and the URL: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5.5_x86_64.md5sum returns a 404. It also locks autoinstaller so the process has to be killed from the command line.

On running autoinstaller from the command line I get a more verbose output of the same error:

Type Y for yes, or N for No: Y
File downloading PSA_10.3.0/plesk-10.3.0-cos5-x86_64.inf3: 10%..20%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% was finished.
Getting new version of Parallels Installer...
File downloading parallels_installer_CentOS_5.5_x86_64.md5sum:
ERROR: The required version '3.10.0' was not found on the server.
This could happen because of configuration error at the download site.
Failed to download the package http://autoinstall.plesk.com/Parallels_Installer/parallels_installer_CentOS_5.5_x86_64.md5sum:
The requested URL returned error: 404
Not all packages were installed.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please, contact product technical support.

Obviously the file isn't at the location referenced, but I'm not sure if this is a temporary glitch (it's been like this for a few hours now) or a permanent one.

System Info:
Plesk 10.2.0
Centos 5.5
Arch: x86_64

Any advice / pointers gratefully received.

Mike

Thanks Sergey. I did a search before posting and obviously missed that thread.

Cheers for pointing me in the right direction for a solution
-
m

Back