• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

eshop module problem

S

satyr

We have problem with editing products in client's SB
cannot inset image in existed product.
Also cannot create new product with this image.
there is no problem with other test images.

Could you please specify which image do you use? Probably attach it here. Do you get any error messages? Can you give more details here?

I was able to add both images for test products. Could you please provide step-by-step instructions how do you add images, create products? Are you saying that only these two specific images can not be loaded and there are no problems with other images? Probably name of the images specific as it includes spaces?
Also, try to check Admin Logs section for any errors. Probably we could find anything more exactly there.

PS we try to rename pics and result was same.
SbS:
1 go to eshop
2 click Add product
3 insert product info - short, full, category, name price
4 browse image
5 upload image
no problem till step 6
6 press ok to finish adding

Did you check Sitebuilder admin CP -> Logs section? There should be some specific errors concerning this case. Are you still able to add products with different images? Please post exact error messages here.

Client's error:
1 Cannot execute a request to the site. The request post is empty. Please contact the server administrator.

Admin log:
Message Action status: 2; Target: /Wizard/Edit/Modules/Eshop/Product/Add; Messages: Error! Operation has not been completed.

My clients are getting the same error message too, when a product is added to the eshop, the image loads fine but when they click OK, it takes the wizard almost 2 minutes to process the request at the end of which it returns with the message;

Error! Operation has not been completed

When i check the logs i see the error;

Action status: 2; Target: /Wizard/Edit/Modules/Eshop/Product/Add; Messages: Error! Operation has not been completed.

and there is a warning log;

Connection to 'http://domain.com/' is very slow. Total request time is 80.5 seconds

Urgent help needed. thanks

Back