• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [EXTPLESK-4022] Plesk Monitoring - Saving Thresholds throws error

gbotica

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.47
Hi,
I have 3 Plesk servers running AlmaLinux and 1 running Ubuntu 20.04 and all with Plesk 18.0.x.

All have the latest version of the Monitoring and Grafana extensions
Grafana Version: 1.3.4-292
Monitoring Version: 2.5.0-744

I've just discovered that saving Thresholds is broken and Plesk shows an error: "Request failed with status code 500" and no changes to Thresholds are saved. This issue occurs on all 4 servers. This means we cannot make any changes to the current thresholds and alert notifications in Plesk.

I've checked /var/log/grafana/grafana.log - but there's nothing there.

I note that there is a newer Alert system in Grafana 8+. On the Grafana Alerting -> Alert Rules page there is a message: "You are using the legacy Grafana alerting."

So maybe the current Plesk integration is broken?

Is this a known issue? Anyone else have this problem?

1666649437610.png

1666649102152.png

I have the same issue on all 4 my servers. i cannot change the threshold on any of them.
Ubuntu 18 Plesk Version 18.0.47 Update #5
+
Ubuntu 20 Plesk Version 18.0.47 Update #5

This look like a bug. Can one of you please submit a report?

Hi everyone,

It is known bug (EXTPLESK-4022) and it is on the fixing stage now, the fix will be available with the next bug-fix release.

Hi everyone,

The new version of the Plesk Monitoring is released.

2.5.1 (28 October 2022)​

• [-] It is no longer possible to bypass the "cloudMaxWebsites" limit via the CLI. (EXTPLESK-4031)
  • [-] It is again possible to save thresholds. (EXTPLESK-4022)

Back