• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FrontPage on Plesk 6.5.2 and feedback forms

S

secretagentman

I was wondering if anyone has a helpful idea on how to fix this problem?

I have gone into IIS/FrontPageSE/Server Administration to configure the default SMTP server. You have to set a default from and reply-to -- the web form (javascript) won't allow a blank "From" and "Reply-to". So I set one up ([email protected]).

My users are attempting to use FrontPage client to create and upload a feedback form.
Right click on the feedback form, select Form Properties then click on "Options" button, then "E-mail Results" tab and set the "E-mail address to receive results:" to [email protected] and THEN "Reply-to line:" to [email protected].

When you use the form on the web site, instead of the "From" field saying "[email protected]", it is picking up the default "From" and "Reply-to" from the web site's default settings.

What am I missing to change the default fields to custom ones through the customer's FrontPage client software?

Any assistance is always greatly appreciated.

Back