• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Horde with Plesk Interface

I'd just like the skin. :D We don't do much management of webmail. To get it to match the default skins of PSA would be nice to start with. I'm willing to help beta test. Currently we're between dropping $500 on a single install of @Mail, or, maybe waiting to see what you have.

Setting it up as a module would be nice too, but even just an rpm we can install/reinstall after upgrades would suffice. We're really interested. :D

Originally posted by Redah
What I would like to request though... if you have an installation method available, perhaps releasing this skin already? So not waiting till you have all skins done, you can add skins for people who have already purchased your package.

I was not planning to make other types of skins available to start with but rather concentrate my efforts on the installation method. As you pointed out other skins can be added later.

I'd be happy to be beta-test for you. PM me if you want my ICQ.

Great work! keep on!!

Im trying to make an automatic way for the clients to create ssh-keys and get them to their email, by a button with some cgi s but i have some security problems.

boy oh boy do i need this.
please do a theme for "Aqua compact"

:)

Hi,

Please try do some .sh script not only the rpm.

some guys use BSD and not linux flavors :)

TIA

Hey guys just a quick update ... i'm working feverishly away at this as fast as i can ..

Sent steve0 a PM 10 days ago. let's see what happens.

Sorry for some reason i had a gmail account that i never use in my profile and i haven't checked my PM's in a long time .. so did not know they were there .. .anyhow i updated my email and replied to the PM's .. . sorry guys .. .

Please try do some .sh script
no problem ..

just for those that are curious about the 2 themes but dont feel like installing them and moving files around, I wrote a little shell script. get it here

basically you put it into a folder, and execute it like "sh script.sh" and it does the rest for you.

this should ease the wait for steve0's theme :)

How is this going? I'd REALLY like the Aqua Compact theme for horde...

Wow - looks great. You got me interested as well. Please inform us about the possibility to get it!?!

Please inform us about the possibility to get it!?!

This is still being developed .. it is getting closer to completion everyday .. but is still a ways off yet .. going as fast as possible ..

how about a few more screenshots?
I'll post somemore screenshots when we get closer to releasing something ... it's worth the wait ..

One question though, where did you get the icons from? Because if you are planning to sell these packages you probably should be sure to get in touch with whoever made those icons, to get their permission.

That's just for information though. I'm awaiting a release :D

Originally posted by Redah
One question though, where did you get the icons from? Because if you are planning to sell these packages you probably should be sure to get in touch with whoever made those icons, to get their permission.

That's just for information though. I'm awaiting a release :D

I don't think someone will pay for something like a webmail theme.

maybe not you, but i certainly would pay for a webmail theme.

IF I wanted to offer my clients the same look everywhere - that is: plesk, webmail, my site - then I'd pay for such a theme to be created.

however, as I'm not in the business, I have to say that I also wouldnt spend money on it unless I'd earn it back somehow.

Steve0 - minor question, I notice that your themes also do not have an icon to click to get back to the Horde Home page (currently users must use browser refresh). Was wondering if you could put that minor icon into your product.

<My 2 cents>: I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for a product (even if it's just for my own use) as long as I get something from it which I cannot get from an existing product. The 'new' Horde/IMP look-and-feel is better than the old one, Steve0's looks even better (IMO). A minor addition such as I mentioned above (to me) would be a very good thing, if nothing else, it would keep all the clients and end users from calling and emailing me 'how do I get back to my webmail home page?' Time *is* money, and the less time I have to spend answering those questions over and over and over, the better my bottom line profit! And believe me, since I (personally) am available to my clients 24/7, I do get tons of calls and emails everyday!
</My 2 cents>

Back