• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How can we delete disk quota with Licence Web Admin

ErwanG

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

We have a lot of server with Plesk Panel 30 domains.
We have migrated a website with a 2 Go disk space quota on a virtual server with Web Admin Plesk Panel Licence.

So, we don't have field (or we don't find...) to update this value (or delete it). The website disk usage is now 2.1 Go. Every day, we have an email alert.

How can i resolve it ? Thanls a lot.

Try to update it in CLI with

# plesk bin subscription -u subscr_name -mbox_quota <number>[B|K|M|G|T]

Sorry, my mistake.

Use

#plesk bin subscription_settings -u subscr_name -mbox_quota 10G

-1 for unlimited

Ok, but...

# plesk bin subscription_settings -u subscr_name -mbox_quota 10G

> Wrong syntax for command's '-update' parameter

Works fine for me:

# plesk bin subscription_settings -u raynorolson.ppu12-0.demo.pp.plesk.ru -mbox_quota 10G
SUCCESS: Update of domain 'raynorolson.ppu12-0.demo.pp.plesk.ru' completed.

Igor, an another pb with the licence modification i think:
How can i change the default administrator email in the db?
I've change email in the user settings but i always receive for example "health" alert on the default administrator email.

I've search this default administrator email in mysql tables but non results.

Thank you Igor.
"admin_email" is correct but i always receive alert on root@<old_hostname>.
I have change server hostname on Plesk and #hostname is correct. Where can i found the <old_hostname>?

Sorry for the long time....

We always have the 2 problems : quota alert and email on root@<old_hostname>.

About quota alert
We have made command:
# plesk bin subscription_settings -u <domain> -mbox_quota 10G
SUCCESS: Update of domain '<domain>' completed.

Since every day, we have an email alert about quota. No change.

>> Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments.
>> The 'domain' subscription, owned by user <name>', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits... 2 Go.

Is there another field/information that we can change?

Back