• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to Delete PHP FPM Error Logs?

harisn

New Pleskian
Hello everyone!

My /var/log/plesk-php74-fpm directory is a whopping 29GB in size. How can remove these logs from the server?

Screenshot 2021-02-10 at 3.24.09 AM.png

Is it completely safe for me to directly delete them from this page?

I only use this server for a small WordPress blog. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Haris

Are there really THAT many accesses to a "small WordPress blog"? Anyway, I'm pretty sure that there is a standard rotation job, once a week? But if you are running a "small" blog, then it's possible that a major proportion of the space usage is due to the error log(s) - I recommend to check that out, maybe you need to fix any plugins / plugin conflicts leading to error messages...

Yep, the error logs should be empty (only notices of daemon restarts). If they aren't, something else needs to be fixed.

Back