• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How to install mail server on Parallels Plesk Panel 12

MactavishM

New Pleskian
I have a new 1 and 1 hosting account and have reimaged to have Plesk Panel 12
as I have used Plesk with another virtual server account.
However I do not know how to install the mail server and have found little help
from kb.parallels.com
Is there a simple way to install the mail server so I can set up pop mail boxes?

Thanks.

Where to start?

Lloyd,

Thanks for this.

However where do I go to start?
Where do I actually find the bit before-- Plesk --in your suggestion?

I have the 1 and 1 account.
The Virtuozzo Power Panel and also the admin to the Plesk panel.

Thanks again
Raddles

Hi I have similar problem as above but have now managed to install postfix and dovecot but there is no Mail Tab on the menu so I can create email accounts. I am also a 1and1 customer and my first time using Plesk. Would appreciate some help

Hi LLoyd,

I hope you can remember me. I wanted to ask you what is the best settings for Email as I can never get the default settings to work.

Postfix and Courier as it will never allow me to login and I have everything updated.

I have been having issues trying to get the email to work for a very long time. Can you please let me know what you use to get a stable email system to work. Much appreciated...

If you can let me know what I need to do in order to get any email to work.

Back