• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to install Plesk Billing Module ?

stonegate

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

we are running
CentOS Linux 7.0.1406 (Core)
Plesk Version 12.0.18 Update #22

I wanted to use the "Try & Buy Mode" but it always tells me "Parallels Customer and Business Manager is not installed".

I found a KB article that tells me i could install that with:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component billing

Unfortunately it just gives me the following error:

Code:
Detecting installed product components.
Warning: following component(s) not found in product plesk:  'billing'
Gathering information about installed license key...
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror

You already have the latest version of product(s) and all selected components
 installed. Installation will not continue.

Can anyone come up with a suggestion or solution how to install the billing module ? I can not even select that from the components list.

Best Regards
Stoney

Customer and Business Manager is no longer sold by Parallels. If you owned a CBM license and had it installed, then after upgrading to Plesk 12 you can still continue using it if you keep the current Plesk license key. As new license for Plesk 12 might not include CBM support, you might be unable to use CBM after changing the license.

Heya Igor,

sorry - unfortunately not.

Support told me about that KB Article. It shows how to change the URL that is called when someone clicks on "Purchase Service Plan" within the Presence Builder:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=68376.htm

I could change the URL to our own websites ordering system and also fetched the Plesk Sitebuilder ID for transmitting it into our ordering database. So when a customer clicks on "purchase service plan" he will now see our website and when he chooses a product from the list he can order the product and the presence builder site ID is transmitted into our database as well so i can later assign the testwebsite back to the customers production account.

Best Regards
Stoney

Back