• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

I hate this forum ...

T

thomw

...I never really know which way I'm suppose to navigate to see other post. Now, I'll post another thread to ask the question that I really want.

Navigation not a complex thing here. This is quite standard vBulletin forum and looks similar to other forums. This is one of the latest versions.
If you have some suggestions concerning the forum itself I think this is not appropriate place to post such messages as this forum section created for Sitebuilder for Windows installation issues only. I will move this thread at least to Suggestion and Feedback section for the same Sitebuilder version.

I'm Sorry, It's that I have been trying to get my site up for the past 3 months now. A month later after the posting of my frustration I'm taking another chance to sit down and try to figure this thing out. I've spent 5 hours one evening trying to understand the manuals for sitebuilder and the last thing I needed was a forum that wouldn't let me see others posting questions. It took me awhile to figure out that I had Posting search set on "month". And since no one posted in the last month well... you get the idea. Now, that I'm sitting here fresh to learn this forum actually does work quite well.

Back