• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

install MSSQL 2014 server on plesk 12.5.30

Hadi

New Pleskian
Hello
I am try to switch from websitepanel to plesk ; my first server with plesk;
After I installed plesk successfully I tried to install mssql 2014 express from plesk add component ;
I tried several times and this error showed me every time;
Would you please help me to solve this issue ?
Thank you

error
Image Version: 6.3.9600.17031

Enabling feature(s)

Error: 0x800f0906

The source files could not be downloaded.
Use the "source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Error: The installation of the package 'dotnet2' failed with code -2146498298. (install: installing .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.
Image Version: 6.3.9600.17031

Enabling feature(s)

Error: 0x800f0906

The source files could not be downloaded.
Use the "source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Error: The installation of the package 'dotnet2' failed with code -2146498298. (install: installing .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

As far as I see this issue has been resolved in scope of support ticket #2040887

As far as I see this issue has been resolved in scope of support ticket #2040887
Hello and thank you for your support
I need to install some other servers and need to know what was problem to solve this issue myself ;
Thank you again

Back