• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

install plesk panel 10.4.4 checksum errors

FreerkD

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to install plesk panel version 10.4.4 on my windows server standard 2008R2 sp1 with the autoinstaller.
After running the downloaded file, clicking through the few options (typical install etc) i get the following errors when it starts to try to install:

Determining the packages that need to be installed.
Check package set before installation
The following components will be installed because they are required by the components you selected: 'dns' 'mailenable'
File downloading PANEL-WIN_10.4.4/dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386/panel.msi: Installation started in background
10%..20%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% was finished.
Error: The MD5 checksum of the C:\58bda13e618b21d4eab5edeb9d47a132\parallels\PANEL-WIN_10.4.4\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\panel.msi file does not match the value specified in the configuration file.
Not all packages were installed.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

I also found the following lines in the logfile that is automatically created with the autoinstaller:
The SelectBestBuild function has selected the build PANEL-WIN_10.1.0/panel-10.1.0-ms_w2k8r2-x86_64.inf3 for installation.
The SelectBestBuild function has selected the build PANEL-WIN_10.1.0/panel-10.1.0-ms_w2k8r2-x86_64.inf3 for installation.
FileFetcher: get file (~empty)/PANEL-WIN_10.1.0/panel-10.1.0-ms_w2k8r2-x86_64.inf3
File downloading PANEL-WIN_10.1.0/panel-10.1.0-ms_w2k8r2-x86_64.inf3: Can't get installation types for PANEL_10_1_0_WIN
: Failed to download the package http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com/PANEL-WIN_10.1.0/panel-10.1.0-ms_w2k8r2-x86_64.inf3:
The requested URL returned error: 404

So it seems the installer can't find the files necessary..

Any suggestions, tips or resolutions are really welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Is it clean Windows installation?
Try to remove C:\ParallelsInstaller\ folder and start installation again.

Yes it is a clean installation. I have tryed it on a spare dedicated server which i've reïnstalled and also on a fresh virtual machine. I have also tryed removing the folder and restarting the setup but the result is the same.

What sort of output command

nslookup autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com

?

result on nslookup for autoinstall-win.pp.parallels.com

Niet-bindend antwoord:
Naam: gs1.wpc.v2cdn.net
Address: 68.232.34.73
Aliases: autoinstall-win.pp.parall
wpc.051c.edgecastcdn.net

Do you have any further suggestions?
I have now finished the installation by copying some installation files from another server and copying those to complete the installation. These files weren't from the most recent version so i would like to upgrade to the newest version, but when i try to update the problem still remains.

Back