• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Internal Sitebuilder error.

V

vinicio

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/SB/Autoupdate/Manager.php; Line: 47
Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: Document is empty in /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp/autoupdate.xml, line: 1; Code: 2

How did you get this error? Is there any list of actions which brings you to this? When did this happen for the first time?
Provide more information as it is hard to say what could be wrong here, exactly.

Hi Dmitry,
I'm getting the same error. Apparently nothing changed in the server configuration. From one day to the other I couldn't access the admin interface anymore.

The reseller as well as the users can access their respective interfaces without any problems.

It happens me between the 20th and the 25th of August.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
warrior

It seems file /usr/local/sitebuilder/tmp/autoupdate.xml is empty one or includes some not valid data. Try to remove this file, clean all cookies in browser and try to log into Sitebuilder one more time. It should help.

Back