• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License key update error

A

azimtisekar

Hi,

I am using plesk 7.5 for windows,
I am have prolbem, when i tried to log in plesk contorl panel its ask me to upload your license key , i have updated license key i tried to upload that key and its uploading properly but after some time or in next login it was asking me again for upload license key .every time i have to upload that key and its critical situation for me .

one more thing i notice that whenever i opening php my admin database mostlly that time its asking for licese key upload.

Please any one can help me for this issue ..
Error message is in attachted ....

Regards,
Azimtisekar

Hello,

Unfortunately I didn't find any attach files. Can you reattach it ?

Hi,

Lots of Thanks for responding ....
okey , its shows followsing error message :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One of the following items has exceeded the limit defined by your license key: clients, domains, mail names or web users hosted on your server.
Please contect SWsoft.inc .sales department in orcer to purchase a key that will allow you to host the desired number od clients,domains. Etc. please contact swsoft .inc.technical support department if you feel you have received this message by mistake.
The licensed limite for clients/domains/mail/names/web users /language packs:1/1/1/1/1.
The licensed limite for clients/domains/mail/names/web users /language packs currently hosted :1/71/402/0/0."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am getting above error message ,
I notice when i am accessing php my admin database from admin side or from any clients side that time its giveing this error ..

Please help on this issue ....

Regards,
Azim Tisekar

Back