• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Logo and banner sizes?

E

Endy@

What sizes are banner and logo?
Logo size seems very small, is it posible to change this in the code?

//Andy

Each design template has own logo and banner sizes. You cannot change size of logo currently.
We understand this problem and we're working on ability to customize design template html code itself. Using this upcoming feature you will have ability to change whatever you want in site design.

A temporary solution to the small logo problem is to edit the headers.jpg file and directly add your logo. You should also upload a blank logo.gif file for the standard logo image and maybe use a blank company name also since it may be hit by a bigger logo.
:)

Has this issue been resolved in an update?

I have loaded different size logos and the template I have chosen still crops it way too small.

Thanks for the help.

You can visit www.telecti.com to see how the temporary solution works. The headers.jpg file in my chosen template was edited to include the TeleCTI logo and a 'blank' logo.gif file was also supplied. The web pages appear okay when you browse them. The only problem I am encountering right now is in the cached snapshots of the web pages (for example in snapshots of Google). The 'blank' logo.gif file still appears as an error.
:rolleyes:

BTW I might be misleading you if Dotster (my web host) presents SiteBuilder differently from other implementations. Just in case, in Dotster, the files headers.jpg and logo.gif of the chosen template are located in the folder:
wwwroot\App_Themes\<theme color>\images\

Since the files are accessible thru the file manager, it is possible to copy them to your computer for editing.

thanks for your help ORLANDO NAVARRO. I kind of have a gist of what your saying.

I'm really a newb when it comes to making websites and I don't know if the images save a file ONCE I am done publishing the website, because right now there is absolutely nothing in any of my files right now.

I couldn't even tell you if the Sitebuilder wizard (program) saves a snapshot of my edited site.

All I know is when it asked if I want to apply changes I click yes, and when I come back to the program, everything I've saved thusfar, is still there.

Thats pretty much it.

So thanks again, I've just got to work with what I've got.

Have a good one.

Jason

Back