• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue mail from a form not work

Alexdb

New Pleskian
hi,
i'm in IONOS, i have a cloud web server with PLESK OBSIDIAN.

i asked to ionos to open port 25 for outgoing, it's done.

i created a domain, the website is a wordpress with contactform7. Note that the website (and the form) works fine on another web server, i moved it to the cloud webserver in ionos.

when i submit the form, i don't receive the message. nothing in the queue. the mail service is active on the domain, but no email address is created because mails are on another server.
I tuned on this option in Tools and Setting: Turn on limitations on outgoing email messages and checked "Allow scripts..."

But nothing want to go out.

Any help please ?

Make sure you have whitelisted your localhost IPs in Tools > Mail Server Settings

127.0.0.0 / 8
::1 / 128 (If you have IPv6 Enabled)

sounds like you're using the PHP mail() function to send - which can have lots of delivery issues. (..these days; security etc: SPF, DMARC..)

different approach to above suggestions:

load a smtp mailing plugin in Wordpress and send using SMTP instead mail(). You'll have no issues (as long as you got a valid Security cert)

Back