• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue mail from a form not work

Alexdb

New Pleskian
hi,
i'm in IONOS, i have a cloud web server with PLESK OBSIDIAN.

i asked to ionos to open port 25 for outgoing, it's done.

i created a domain, the website is a wordpress with contactform7. Note that the website (and the form) works fine on another web server, i moved it to the cloud webserver in ionos.

when i submit the form, i don't receive the message. nothing in the queue. the mail service is active on the domain, but no email address is created because mails are on another server.
I tuned on this option in Tools and Setting: Turn on limitations on outgoing email messages and checked "Allow scripts..."

But nothing want to go out.

Any help please ?

Make sure you have whitelisted your localhost IPs in Tools > Mail Server Settings

127.0.0.0 / 8
::1 / 128 (If you have IPv6 Enabled)

sounds like you're using the PHP mail() function to send - which can have lots of delivery issues. (..these days; security etc: SPF, DMARC..)

different approach to above suggestions:

load a smtp mailing plugin in Wordpress and send using SMTP instead mail(). You'll have no issues (as long as you got a valid Security cert)

Back