• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Mail server DNS problem.

rgurel

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I using Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.42 on Windows Server 2019.

Hotmail and trendmicro do not receive mail.
When I checked on mail-tester.com, I found the following errors.
Spam Test Result

In the plesk settings, the server name is set to mail.bendebul.net.

Likewise, rdns settings are adjusted accordingly.

but as you can see in the test, the server that sends the mail also writes the windows server name, starting with WIN-.

How can I fix this?

Hi everyone,

I using Plesk Obsidian version 18.0.42 on Windows Server 2019.

Hotmail and trendmicro do not receive mail.
When I checked on mail-tester.com, I found the following errors.
Spam Test Result

In the plesk settings, the server name is set to mail.bendebul.net.

Likewise, rdns settings are adjusted accordingly.

but as you can see in the test, the server that sends the mail also writes the windows server name, starting with WIN-.

How can I fix this?

I fixed mail quality and helo reply. solution there : https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...outbound-mail-in-MailEnable-on-a-Plesk-server

now waiting delist mail from hotmail/msn

Anyone know how to resolve hotmail/msn mail problem ?

Hotmail answer here :
We have completed reviewing the IP(s) you submitted. The following table contains the results of our investigation.

Not qualified for mitigation
80.253.245.xx
Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) do not qualify for mitigation.

Please ensure your emails comply with the Outlook.com policies, practices and guidelines found here: Policies, Practices, and Guidelines.

To have Deliverability Support investigate further, please reply to this email with a detailed description of the problem you are having, including specific error messages, and an agent will contact you.

Regardless of the deliverability status, Outlook.com recommends that all senders join two free programs that provide visibility into the Outlook.com traffic on your sending IP(s), the sending IP reputation with Outlook.com and the Outlook.com user complaint rates.

Junk Email Reporting program (JMRP) When an Outlook.com user marks an email as "junk", senders enrolled in this program get a copy of the mail forwarded to the email address of their choice. It allows senders to see which mails are being marked as junk and to identify mail traffic you did not intend to send. To join, please visit

Sign in to your Microsoft account

Hi, just respond to that email, list your IP addresses and request delisting again, name reasons.
"To have Deliverability Support investigate further, please reply to this email with a detailed description of the problem you are having, including specific error messages, and an agent will contact you."

Back