• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Server Outgoing Mail Error in Settings

H9k

Regular Pleskian
Since 12.0.18, when I go to Tools & Settings > Mail Server, I get this error message on the page: "Error: The limits on outgoing mail will not work for the subscriptions that have IP addresses from the white list. To make the limits work, remove IP addresses from the mail server's white list".
However, the whitelist page just contains 127.0.0.0/8 and ::1/128, and all my subscriptions have an external IP address which is clearly not in the whitelist.
Why that?

Hi H9k,

you enabled the throttling of outgoing emails. So you should remove the entries in the whitelist (as mine) and the message should pass away.

Hi,
Doning so will result on webmail such as roundcube will not be able to send emails to external email such as gmail hotmail and yahoo ... etc

So what to do?

Same problem here ... :-(

Having the same issue. Surely removing the 127.0.0.0 / 8 from the whitelist would actually cause issues. Did anyone figure out how to fix this?

This issue was completely fixed in update #6 which will be available very soon.

Back