• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Manually upgrade PSA DB from 7.5.2 to 7.5.4

B

bookins

I performed an upgrade from 7.5.2 to 7.5.4, but I accidently restored the db back to 7.5.2.

I have tried to install 7.5.2 on another machine, but the installer is only giving me the option of 7.1.7 or 7.5.3/7.5.4. I was hoping I could install 7.5.2, import my 7.5.2 database, then run the upgrade to 7.5.4, and reimport that to my production server. I am at a loss on how to do this with current PSA packages.. is there a tool I can use to manually "convert" my database? It happens during the automated install.. I think it is part of the psa-boost rpm, but im not sure.

Any help? Please!! Thanks! :)

I solved the db problems by using the RPMs in the 7.5.2 repository stored on my local machine. It was chunky, but the process eventually worked, and I got the db converted to 7.5.4.

Now Horde doesnt work. I have been trying to find some definitive solutions in the forums, but have been coming up dry. I am going to just move away from Plesk's versions and configuration of things, and make changes to apache myself. I cant wait till I outgrow this current server so I can get rid of plesk once and for all.

Webmin is my only friend (besides vi of course).

Back