• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Microupdates fail to install

P

philb@

CentOS 5 fresh install and fully updated.
Plesk 9.3.0 fresh install.

Just installed the migration manager on my new server and at the end, I saw the following at the end of the process.

This is a new CentOS 5 server with a stock install of 9.3. I have not installed my key yet because I want to get it ready to migrate before I start that process.

Questions...

1. what causes this?
2. How do I get the MU patches to install?
3. Is there a command line that will just try to install the MU files?

Installing patches...
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU3/common/php/plib/ui/reseller.client.php_: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU4/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/usermng: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU5/common/correct_aw_statistics.pl: 43%..100% was finished.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU6/common/plesk-utils/PMM/agents/PleskX/SiteApp.pm: 13%..30%..48%..65%..83%..100% was finished.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU7/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/websrvmng: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU9/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/qmail-smtpd: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU9/dist-rpm-CentOS-5-i386/websrvmng: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU10/common/common_func.php3: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU11/common/BackupCreateBackupNowForm.php: 13%..31%..48%..66%..84%..100% was finished.
File downloading PSA_9.3.0/microupdates/MU11/common/class.Session.php: was skipped because of md5 checksum match.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get this as well, when checking for updates after patching for the last disaster... It's been almost a month since you posted this. I'm about to just bail out on Plesk and simply use a 3rd party mail service and setup my own LAMP server instead. Far easier to maintain it seems.

I get this as well, when checking for updates after patching for the last disaster... It's been almost a month since you posted this. I'm about to just bail out on Plesk and simply use a 3rd party mail service and setup my own LAMP server instead. Far easier to maintain it seems.

"skipped because of checksum match" appears to mean... "Already Applied"

Too bad they have to make it so damn cryptic.

Back