• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Migrating Sites Error

scottthepotter

Basic Pleskian
I have migrated about 40 sites in the past week and today when I go to the 'Migration and Transfer Manager' I get the following error:

Failed to check Plesk API connection to target Plesk server: HttpClientError(HTTP Error 502: Bad Gateway, '<html>\r\n<head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>\r\n<body bgcolor="white">\r\n<center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>\r\n<hr><center>nginx</center>\r\n</body>\r\n</html>\r\n')

When I check the logs (/var/log/sw-cp-server/error.log) I see the following:
2017/03/01 10:19:21 [error] 30609#0: *66 recv() failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream, client: 74.208.43.105, server: , request: "POST /enterprise/control/agent.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock:", host: "localhost"

I have changed the /etc/sw-cp-server/config file to have:
fastcgi_buffers 32 32k;
fastcgi_buffer_size 64k;

I have restarted httpd, nginx, sw-cp-server, sw-cp-engine to no avail

Incidentally when I try to navigate to 'Extensions>Webserver Configurations Troubleshooter' I get a '502 Bad Gateway' error from NGINX.

There may be many reasons of this 502 nginx error described in KB articles. I would suggest you use phrase:

failed (104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from upstream

for KB search and find there appropriate solution.

Back