• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Migration Manager Error: MigrationDeployer

I

ioda006

Guest
I tried migrating my sites from cpanel on another server and nothing migrated. Now I can't even get it to try again. I get this error everytime I go to the Migration Manager page:

MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format ""
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationDeployer.php:65 psaerror(string "MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format """)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:431 migrationdeployer->getscoutinfo()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:484 migrationuploadscout->gethostfs()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:225 migrationuploadscout->gethostfslist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:121 migrationuploadscout->iniformscountresult()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCObject.php:40 migrationuploadscout->_make()
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:11 migrationuploadscout->make()


I can't figure anything out or find any clues searching. Any ideas?
 
To reset the migration manager, I think you need to clear out the table entries in database: psa table: PMM

I recommend that you use phpMyAdmin if you are not familiar with mySQL command line.
 
Back
Top