1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

migration problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rossgile, Aug 22, 2005.

1. rossgile

rossgile Guest

I want to migrate all my hosting clients from one 7.5.3 plesk server to another 7.5.3 plesk server. I want to migrate everything (qmail, mysql, dns, web files, etc.)

Does the Migration Manager do this for me? Is there some detailed documentation on this?

Also, when I click on the Migration Manager on the source server, I get this message:

Unable to assign form object: Can not fetch the list of available platforms: Unable get list paltforms: Unable get platforms: Unable to run deploy: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:23 psaerror(string "Unable to assign form object: Can not fetch the list of available platforms: Unable get list paltforms: Unable get platforms: Unable to run deploy: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined")

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest