• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration problem

R

rossgile

I want to migrate all my hosting clients from one 7.5.3 plesk server to another 7.5.3 plesk server. I want to migrate everything (qmail, mysql, dns, web files, etc.)

Does the Migration Manager do this for me? Is there some detailed documentation on this?

Also, when I click on the Migration Manager on the source server, I get this message:

Unable to assign form object: Can not fetch the list of available platforms: Unable get list paltforms: Unable get platforms: Unable to run deploy: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:23 psaerror(string "Unable to assign form object: Can not fetch the list of available platforms: Unable get list paltforms: Unable get platforms: Unable to run deploy: Error: MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined")

Back