• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration task form Confixx to Plesk 11.5.3

Biese1983

New Pleskian
Hello,

I wanted to switch from Confixx to Plesk, unfortunately, the process blasphemous not complete, I get the following error.

Error:

Pre-migration check: The client 'web4' has multiple databases. It is likely that you will need to reconfigure access credentials.

How can I fix this?

Sincerely yours

Maik Becker

This sounds like a warning or a notification. Usually (not all times but some times) plesk migrates databases just well but does not set-up db user accounts for those respective migrated databases. This also happens even when you are migrating from Plesk to Plesk.

So that notification is to let you know that such a situation might happen and you might be required to manually go to each of those dbs and create there respective db users.

Some come causes of db users not being created is if there are any duplicate db users ...

Hello,

thanks for the reply, kannich the database in Confixx migration is somehow possible to change the.

It's about several users and databases on the server.

So my problem is that he does not make the migration task from Confixx to Plesk 11.5.3, since it outputs this error.

Since this is a hosting server, there are the problems with more than 20 MySQL databases.

Therefore, I would need to know how I can configure Plesk or Confixx that he still performs the migration task.

Since the migration task does not execute because of the mistake at the time.

Please excuse this is a Google translation, because my English is not so good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also mein Problem ist, das er die Migrationsaufgabe von Confixx zum Plesk 11.5.3 nicht macht, da er diesen Fehler ausgibt.

Da dieses ein Hosting Server ist gibt es das Probleme mit mehr als 20 Mysql Datenbanken.

Daher müsste ich wissen wie ich Confixx oder Plesk Konfigurieren kann, dass er die Migrationsaufgabe trotzdem ausführt.

Da der wegen des Fehlers zur Zeit kein Migrationsaufgabe ausführt.

Bitte entschuldigen sie das ist eine Google übersetzung, da mein Englisch nicht so gut ist.

Truth is Plesk migration is "Not Safe" yet ...It's by chance that you can be successful 100%.
However, if you have a plesk unlimited domains licence, please create a support ticket, it's FREE they will check it out for you ...

Like I mentioned earlier, it's a miracle for the plesk migrations to be complete 100% without problems ...So you must be ready to do some tasks manually! If you need help with this PM me (...but will be at cost...)

First of all, thank you, I'll veruschen is time to come to the support of my data center. If that does not work out I will be happy to contact them.

Thanks for the reply

Back