• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration without Email Data (9.5 to 10.4)

HaseebK

New Pleskian
Hello,
I've started migration of one of our server from ver 9.5. to 10.4.4 which contains 103 domains with thousands of mailboxes. The total size of migration data is approx 75GB and email data is around 60GB.

From last 3days migration is in progress and I'm continuously monitoring the process. While diagnosing the process I've found email data taking so much time and its actually copying every single email file.

I'm curious is there any way to migrate email account without email data? What I am thinking once the migration is complete I'll backup/restore the email data through MailEnable utility to save time.

Hello,
When I choose this option it only include domain data and exclude mailbox list as well. I dont want to re-create the mailbox again. I just want Plesk migration just include mailbox except the emails.

Please suggest some solution.

Please confirm how can we migrate the accounts without email data. Its been week now and we are stuck in migration coz Email migration taking so much time.

Back