• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Missing options from new Installation

ilijamt

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

After my HDD crashed, I replaced it and installed Plesk 12.0.18 but not some options are missing from the panel.

I'm missing this functionality:
Send from domain IP addresses and use domain names in SMTP greeting

Also now after the restoration of the backups in
/var/www/vhosts/<DOMAIIN_NAME>/logs/
There are no logs, but they are present in
/var/www/vhosts/system/<DOMAIIN_NAME>/logs/
Before they were symlinked to the first directory.

Anyone has had this issue ?
It's a real problem, all my domains with a dedicated IP are being sent from my main IP, and they are being marked as spam because of SPF.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-06-15 03:31:17.png
    Screenshot from 2015-06-15 03:31:17.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 2
Also checking /opt/psa/admin/plib/templates/server_mail.tpl

Code:
    <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode -->
        <tr>
                <td class="name">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_NAME}</td>
                <td>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="domain-ip" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_ip" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_IP_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_ip">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_IP_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="domain-name" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_name" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_NAME_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_name">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_NAME_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="explicit-ip" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v4 -->
                <div class="suboption">
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip_v4">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V4_NAME}</label>
                    {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V4_INPUT}
                                </div>
                <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v4 -->
                <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v6 -->
                                <div class="suboption">
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip_v6">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V6_NAME}</label>
                                        {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V6_INPUT}
                                </div>
                <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v6 -->
                        </td>
                        </td>
                </tr>
        <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode -->

It's present there but why is it not rendering?

My network was in bridged mode as I had VM running on the server too.
As soon as I removed the bridge and assigned all the IP address to eth0, now it shows.
I dont know if this is what solved it or not, but just in case i did the following stuff.

bootstrap repair
mchk --with-spam
reinstall the micro updates
and changed from br0 to eth0 and remove the bridge

Back