• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Missing options from new Installation

ilijamt

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

After my HDD crashed, I replaced it and installed Plesk 12.0.18 but not some options are missing from the panel.

I'm missing this functionality:
Send from domain IP addresses and use domain names in SMTP greeting

Also now after the restoration of the backups in
/var/www/vhosts/<DOMAIIN_NAME>/logs/
There are no logs, but they are present in
/var/www/vhosts/system/<DOMAIIN_NAME>/logs/
Before they were symlinked to the first directory.

Anyone has had this issue ?
It's a real problem, all my domains with a dedicated IP are being sent from my main IP, and they are being marked as spam because of SPF.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-06-15 03:31:17.png
    Screenshot from 2015-06-15 03:31:17.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 2
Also checking /opt/psa/admin/plib/templates/server_mail.tpl

Code:
    <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode -->
        <tr>
                <td class="name">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_NAME}</td>
                <td>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="domain-ip" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_ip" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_IP_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_ip">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_IP_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="domain-name" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_name" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_NAME_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_domain_name">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_DOMAIN_NAME_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <div class="option">
                    <input type="radio" class="radiobox" value="explicit-ip" id="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip" name="outgoing_email_mode" {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_CHECKED}>
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_NAME}</label>
                </div>
                <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v4 -->
                <div class="suboption">
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip_v4">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V4_NAME}</label>
                    {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V4_INPUT}
                                </div>
                <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v4 -->
                <!-- BEGIN DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v6 -->
                                <div class="suboption">
                    <label for="fid-outgoing_email_mode_explicit_ip_v6">{OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V6_NAME}</label>
                                        {OUTGOING_EMAIL_MODE_EXPLICIT_IP_V6_INPUT}
                                </div>
                <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode-explicit-ip-v6 -->
                        </td>
                        </td>
                </tr>
        <!-- END DYNAMIC BLOCK: outgoing-email-mode -->

It's present there but why is it not rendering?

My network was in bridged mode as I had VM running on the server too.
As soon as I removed the bridge and assigned all the IP address to eth0, now it shows.
I dont know if this is what solved it or not, but just in case i did the following stuff.

bootstrap repair
mchk --with-spam
reinstall the micro updates
and changed from br0 to eth0 and remove the bridge

Back