• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile links design change

JP Kelly

Regular Pleskian
I have a customer with a site built with WebPresence Builder. It was built with 11.0 and after upgrading to 11.5 the design of the links on mobile has changed. The links in drop down menus now appear all at once. Is there any way to change the appearance of drop down menu links on mobile?

Could you please post some screenshots for clarification?

It was done in scope of "mobile optimization". Obviously that dropdown menu on mobile devices can't work correctly therefore it is expanded now.
In upcoming version 11.5.9 will be implemented link for changing view to normal and optimized.

It was done in scope of "mobile optimization". Obviously that dropdown menu on mobile devices can't work correctly therefore it is expanded now.
In upcoming version 11.5.9 will be implemented link for changing view to normal and optimized.

We have now version 11.5.10 but I could not find the link for changing view to normal and optimized. Where I could find it?

Back