• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move domains attached to one subscription to a new subscription

Stephen Martin

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have roughly 260 domains in 3 subscriptions on Plesk 12.0.18 CentOS 6

I have a requirement where they all now need their own IP, This means that they now all need their own subscription right?

I have been looking at way to via the command line migrate all domains to their own susbcription.

So far I have managed to script creating a subscription for each domain I have. however I am unsure on how to move the existing websites etc to their new subscription.

Is their a way using the Plesk GUI or CLI to do this, I fear I may have to do a lot of MySQL hacking to get this to work.

Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Hi Stephen Martin,

please has a well documented "Reference for Command Line Utilities, Plesk 12.0 for Linux" ( with search option on the top left! :) )

Subscriptions: subscription Utility ( online documentation: Reference for Command Line Utilities, Plesk 12.0 for Linux )

I fear I may have to do a lot of MySQL hacking to get this to work.
There is no need at all to do some "MySQL hacking", if you would like to move subscriptions and their corresponding domains!​

Thanks for your reply however I have looked at the CLI reference for /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription and I cannot see a way to move the domain inside a subscription to a new subscription.

Infact I have done some research and judging by this feature request I assume its not possible.

Looks like I will have to change my approach.

Back