• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move image gallery to another page

A

AlexeyQ

How do I move a module to another page?
I have 3 image galleries on a page. I want to move them to different pages, so one page has one gallery.

Hi Alexey,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to move modules from one page to another. We understand that this something users need, so we're working on providing this ability in one of the upcoming updates.

Similarly, I'm wondering if you guys can incorporate the ability to 'copy' a page in the 'Pages' tab...

Currently, we can 'Add Page' and also highlight a page and select 'Delete Page' to delete it, but it would be really convenient to have a third button 'Copy Page'.... This would come in handy for instances where we have multiple pages with the same layout and modules, but merely have some different images and text.

By using a 'Copy Page' feature we could make a copy, rename the new page and then change the few affected elements on the page - without building every page from scratch...

Does that make sense?

Hi Jonathan,

Well, if you have personally encountered this scenario during the course of your normal work, of course it makes sense. I can't promise you to include this feature in 11.1, but I'll add it to WPB roadmap.

Thanks for adding it to the roadmap, Custer - It definitely seems like a pretty basic feature that would significantly improve speed and usability in terms of the design process...

Best,

-Jonathan

Back