1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Move image gallery to another page

Discussion in 'Web Presence Builder' started by AlexeyQ, Jun 16, 2012.

1. AlexeyQ

AlexeyQ Guest

How do I move a module to another page?
    I have 3 image galleries on a page. I want to move them to different pages, so one page has one gallery.

2. custer

custer Administrator Staff Member

Hi Alexey,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to move modules from one page to another. We understand that this something users need, so we're working on providing this ability in one of the upcoming updates.

3. JonathanRockett

JonathanRockett New Pleskian

35%
    Similarly, I'm wondering if you guys can incorporate the ability to 'copy' a page in the 'Pages' tab...

Currently, we can 'Add Page' and also highlight a page and select 'Delete Page' to delete it, but it would be really convenient to have a third button 'Copy Page'.... This would come in handy for instances where we have multiple pages with the same layout and modules, but merely have some different images and text.

By using a 'Copy Page' feature we could make a copy, rename the new page and then change the few affected elements on the page - without building every page from scratch...

Does that make sense?

4. custer

custer Administrator Staff Member

Hi Jonathan,

Well, if you have personally encountered this scenario during the course of your normal work, of course it makes sense. I can't promise you to include this feature in 11.1, but I'll add it to WPB roadmap.

5. JonathanRockett

JonathanRockett New Pleskian

35%
    Thanks for adding it to the roadmap, Custer - It definitely seems like a pretty basic feature that would significantly improve speed and usability in terms of the design process...

Best,

-Jonathan