• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Navigation between categories in eShop

K

kotisivutcom

When you add categories to eShop the navigation between different categories are difficult.
It would be great, if you could fix the navigation so that the hierarchy won't disappear when clicking different categories.

Could you please provide some more details here? Actually, categories can be sorted (you can place it in appropriate order which you need) through Wizard on Edit step.

When you have published the site, navigating between different categories are difficult in eShop.
I mean that navigation/navigating inside the eShop would be much easier if the whole hierarchy could be shown in navigation panel.
Now all other categories disappear when you click a category. And when you click a sub-category all other sub-categories will disappear also.

I understand what you are talking about. Thanks' for the suggestion. I have passed this feature to developers for consideration.

eshop

Hi I have posted this in other section no response..

I have built an eshop with site builder, when I preview the website the shopping basket and product categories show up on the left side column. When I publish the website the shopping basket and side navigation (product categories) do not appear.

Any reasons why this is happening and more importantly is there a solution to this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back