1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Navigation between categories in eShop

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by kotisivutcom, Oct 31, 2008.

1. kotisivutcom

kotisivutcom Guest

When you add categories to eShop the navigation between different categories are difficult.
    It would be great, if you could fix the navigation so that the hierarchy won't disappear when clicking different categories.

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Could you please provide some more details here? Actually, categories can be sorted (you can place it in appropriate order which you need) through Wizard on Edit step.

3. kotisivutcom

kotisivutcom Guest

When you have published the site, navigating between different categories are difficult in eShop.
    I mean that navigation/navigating inside the eShop would be much easier if the whole hierarchy could be shown in navigation panel.
    Now all other categories disappear when you click a category. And when you click a sub-category all other sub-categories will disappear also.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    I understand what you are talking about. Thanks' for the suggestion. I have passed this feature to developers for consideration.

5. hu2hu2

hu2hu2 Guest

eshop

Hi I have posted this in other section no response..

I have built an eshop with site builder, when I preview the website the shopping basket and product categories show up on the left side column. When I publish the website the shopping basket and side navigation (product categories) do not appear.

Any reasons why this is happening and more importantly is there a solution to this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

6. Dmitry Frantsev

57%