• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need a custom option in Plesk 8.1 for Mail setting

J

JTEK

Back in the old days on my Cobalt blue pizza box web server they had a feature I wish was on Plesk.
When inserting a mail name or alias name they had a field to type in any general notes within that mail name during setup. Not a lot maybe 255 characters but enough.
This was very useful because I would typically create a separate user name for something I sign up for like yahoo.xyz.com or amazon.xyz.com and would have a section on the cobalt server to type in info that I would type in a note for a who, what, why, URL it is used for, even sometimes a password hint for the referenced web page. all for that particular mail name. A great electronic sticky note for the E-mail name so I would remember.

Problem is in plesk I have no place to do such thing. When you have hundreds upon hundreds of mail names & alias names over the years the paper sticky notes are now overwhelming on my CRT.
Is this something that can be created as a plug-in, custom script?
I have version 8.1 and lower versions in the past.

Help
Alan Dobbs
JTEK

Back