• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need Help and Steps on INstalling

A

Alisher65

I currently have Virtual Private Server from Hostforweb.com using VZPP (Virtuozzo Panel) and i need help installing PLESK Sitebuilder. My VPS runs Centos 4 and I cant seem to get the installation done, i tried using the tarball method but after using this command

/root$ rpm -ihv sitebuilder/*.rpm

i get this error:
error: Failed dependencies:
httpd is needed by sitebuilder-core-4.2.0-centos4.build08030317.i386
perl-DBD-MySQL is needed by sitebuilder-core-4.2.0-centos4.build08030317.i386
selinux-policy-targeted-sources >= 1.17.30 is needed by sitebuilder-selinux-1.1-centos4.build08030317.noarch

But i know that my Apache and Mysql are working.

since you have virtuozzo, i would recommend getting the ez templates from parallels ftp. it's probably one of the easiest ways to install and keep up to date.

ftp://download1.parallels.com/SiteB...-4-x86-ez-3.0.0-23.parallels.29060.noarch.rpm

you'll need to get mysql and apache configured with php support before installing this but you should be able to do that with ez templates as well. make sure that mysql is actually running and functioning before trying to install sitebuilder though.

i'm by no means an expert on any of this but i hope it helps to point you in the right direction.

Cause all i bought is Plesk Sitebuilder and im wondering if we need any other software besides the server requirements?

Plesk Sitebuilder can be installed as together with Plesk as well as standalone. If you are sure that all noted packages as httpd and perl-DBD-MySQL installed you can try to perform installation with "rpm -Uhv sitebuilder/*.rpm --nodeps".
As I understand you have Virtuozzo installed, so in this case it is recommended to use Plesk Sitebuilder templates for installation. Sitebuilder should be installed in this same way as other packages on the server. Try to install it from templates on the node. In this case there should not be any dependencies issues.

Back