• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need help with new install - missing domxml?

R

rspurlock

Hi all,

I've searched for this error and didn't really get too much back. After installing Sitebuilder, having my websites down for about 10 minutes while I track down the mysterious ionCube error in the php.ini file then getting my sites back up, now I get this error when I access the admin site:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: domxml_new_xmldoc() in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/classes/class.siteconfig.inc on line 145

I get this for any of the pages for sitebuilder. I installed all the rpm's that were included with the tar file except for expat since I already had that. When I try to use Yum to install php-domxml I get this error:

.Package Sitebuilder_psa needs php-xslt, this is not available.

Yet when I do an rpm -q, here's what I see:

[root@psk01-shd conf]# rpm -q php-xslt
php-xslt-1.0-0

Anyone run into this problem? I'm a little gunshy since the install brought me down initially.

TIA,

Rob
LNHosting

Same problem here!

Could you be so kind and show me what needs to be done to correct this problem.
Thanks in advanced

No problem. I just downloaded and installed the domxml rpm and any dependencies and that fixed the problem. Let me know if you need more.

Back