• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input New extension in the extensions catalog: Internal Mail-Forwarding only

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
I’m glad to announce a new extension in the extension catalog: Internal Mail-Forwarding only

It’s a new vendor who wants to share several free extensions giving some handy tools for hosters. This extension is the first one, the second one is one the certification phase.

Please share your experience and opinions here.

Thanks.

Should this be available under the Extensions manager in Plesk, can't see it under the 'Mail' category or using the search?

Thanks
Rob

Hello,

Great extension but can't seem to find how a Plesk admin can add external forwards. We're using Plesk Onyx Multi-Server 17.5.x. When I go in as admin into a customer plesk account, I only see option to activate forwards for the local domain name. No option is available to input an external domain name.

Thx,

SW

Hello,

Great extension but can't seem to find how a Plesk admin can add external forwards. We're using Plesk Onyx Multi-Server 17.5.x. When I go in as admin into a customer plesk account, I only see option to activate forwards for the local domain name. No option is available to input an external domain name.

Thx,

SW
Uhm, as admin you can change that prefilled Field.
With Customer Account, the Fields (after @ sign) are not editable.

just rewrite some custom Domain in the Field.

@IgorG , I would like to know, if the Module after activating it, takes care of all redirects, just deletes them?
Or does the Customer have chance to change that?
We have several Customers with 10 Mailboxes and each of them redirects to gmail or t-online ...

Maybe better: I want to know which Customers from Plesk have redirects, that i can tell them, that redirects aren't working anymore.

Any Ideas?

Good Morning,

Had to deactivate this extension as I couldn't figure out how to do the following. Would be great if it offered options to Plesk admin to do this:

1. Increase the number of forwards beyond 5? Or allow unlimited local forwards to the same domain name. For example a [email protected] might want to forward to various sales team member @customerdomain.com.

2. Display all existing forwards beyond 5. If a customer has already more than 5 forwards, when this extension is enabled will only list the 1st five.

Thank you,

SW

@daanse The extension doesn't remove forwardings, as long as you do not update the forwardings. If you do, you'll see just 5 forwardings, all other will be dropped (Version 1.2.2)

@stevewest15 You can re-use the Extension soon. I send an Update to plesk a view minutes ago, wich Targets both of your requests.

1. The Server-Admin can now define how many redirects are available by Default.
2. If there exist more than the default amount of redirects, all redirects are shown an kept during update.
3. The Server-Admin always can add five new redirects.

Using this three features, the extension should fit your Needs.
To all: Thanks for your Replys. I'am not that active in the Forums. Thanks for those who have send an mail to my support desk notifying me about the new requests :)

@lippoliv @IgorG
it seems there is something broken within this extension and the catalogue

1. it is not visible under Plesk Panel > Extensions > New & updatet (but should be when it was updated last wednesday)
2. Plesk Panel > Extensions > search fo extension it will be found/shown but when i try to open it comes: Version undefined-undefined (on different Servers Plesk 17.8)
upload_2018-7-30_13-21-37.png

but I can install it via Plesk Panel > Extensions > Categories > Mail >

Customers, if they wish to can change @domain to anything they desire so this extension does not forces them to be able to only forward internally.

Just "suggests" the idea. Please add an option to forward "only" internally, gray out domain side so customers cannot change.

Regards

indir.png

Customers, if they wish to can change @domain to anything they desire so this extension does not forces them to be able to only forward internally.

Just "suggests" the idea. Please add an option to forward "only" internally, gray out domain side so customers cannot change.

Regards

View attachment 16292

This view just shows up for plesk admins. Just switch to customer account and you cannot any longer edit the @domain

Good Morning,

Does this plugin support Plesk Obsidian (18.x)?

I just tried searching for it in Plesk Panel > Extensions and when I click on the search results, I get a blank page with message "Version unedinded-undefined":

2020-09-29_10-31-56.png

Thanks,

SW

Same over here... I may have found a workaround that is to manually edit the element textarea with ID 'redirect-redirectSection-subscribers', but it's quite inconvenient. Also, it really shows that anyone could very easily bypass this limitation.

Back