• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input New mail log GUI extension

Hello Ksech

This have no effect on email received, only on the connections on your mailbox. You can select "Spain" for example, in this case, you can receive email from Gmail or Hotmail user (usually servers of US) and you will not receiving any notification, but if you try to connect to your mailbox from an IP that is not identified by Spanish IP, you will received the notification in the next hour.

For now there is no User Guide but we will try to create it to help user to understand all options.
In the next release (hope will be published in the next days), there will be an new option to add ips exception that will be not checked in notification system.

If you have any doubt, you can contact us with our support portal : Support – Extensiones para Plesk by ConfigBOX

Have a good day.

Thank you for the info. That helps!

Now a suggestion:

Today when I checked emails received, there were some VERY long email addresses in the list, which pushed all the other columns off the screen. This means I need to scroll to the bottom and use the horizontal scrollbar to see the rest of the columns. VERY inconvenient and difficult to use this way.

I'd like to have a way to set the column widths myself, or perhaps you could hard-code a maximum width by percentage, so that all columns stay visible on the screen.

Hello

We have published an new update of plugin today (version 1.5.0).

In this new version, there are an feature :
* You will be able to add IP exception at server level but also at domain level to avoid check over these IPs for notification of suspicious imap/pop/smtp connections.
* Maxmind db have been updated with the last available.

We will still try to improve plugin functionality

This plugin isn't working properly for me at all. 50% of the time I don't see data at all, but sometimes when I refresh the data magically appears. The date however is always set to 1/1/1970, and the logs aren't parsed correctly. Almost the complete log is displayed in the table where "protocol" should be:
Code:
Dec 3 10:04:08 hostname-01 dovecot[1360777]: imap-login: Login: user=, method=PLAIN, rip=89.xxx.xxx.xx, lip=78.xxx.xxx.xxx, mpid=3617959, TLS, session=

I'm using 1.5.0-1 on Plesk Web Pro 18.0.31 Update #2.

My mail log extension stopped working at midnight Dec 31 - it must have something to do with the new year's date format of my logs? I still have mail logs on the server, but I bought this extension to make it easier to read.

I tried the support link you gave above, but it's not in English and I don't know how to register or log in. Please help.

My mail log extension stopped working at midnight Dec 31 - it must have something to do with the new year's date format of my logs? I still have mail logs on the server, but I bought this extension to make it easier to read.

I tried the support link you gave above, but it's not in English and I don't know how to register or log in. Please help.
It's not seem normal issue, contact our support to review issue :Support – Extensiones para Plesk by ConfigBOX just click on "Register now" and describe your issue.

FYI - in case anyone else has this issue - it's because of the foreign date format. I normally sort by date newest to oldest, which worked fine when I bought this extension in December. Now I have to search by date (eg 08/01 to find January 8)

I hate this odd date format - DD-MM-YYYY - this format will never sort properly without some extra code to help it (I prefer YYYY-MM-DD for that reason)

FYI - in case anyone else has this issue - it's because of the foreign date format. I normally sort by date newest to oldest, which worked fine when I bought this extension in December. Now I have to search by date (eg 08/01 to find January 8)

I hate this odd date format - DD-MM-YYYY - this format will never sort properly without some extra code to help it (I prefer YYYY-MM-DD for that reason)
Please, submit an ticket to our support, sure that they review and solve your problem.

Hello

We have publish an new release today (version 1.8.0).

* [+] Added option to hide/show plugin to reseller and hide/show plugin to client
* [*] GeoIP database updated

Hello

We have publish an new release today (version 1.9.0). This new version have new funcionality that hope will be usefull.

* [*] Rebuild code to increase performance of plugin
* [-] Solved bugs result when exist duplicity ID in postfix logs
* [+] Added tab for mail not recieved
* [+] Added tab for mail not sent
* [*] GeoIP database updated

I had a user hit their mailbox limit yesterday, then while trying to clean up email, hit the maximum outgoing email limit.
I suspect most of the outgoing emails were read receipts while she was cleaning the mailbox.

So now, in Mail Log, under Emails Not Sent, there are a bunch of emails I would like to delete.
I've already checked the mail queue in Plesk - they are not there.
How do I delete all these emails shown in Emails Not Sent? Where are they stored?

Back