• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

NEW version 7.0.3

F

flyby

Plesk 7.0.3 for Windows build 041209.19
Dont work., i get an error when I try to install.
It says that i need to free up some space om my c drive, but i have 60 gb... ?

I have installed again but whit out Python (problems whit this under uninstall), antivirus, merak, tomcat and then it works!

I can't see 7.0.3 anywhere.. where did you download it?

Hello flyby,

I installed Plesk 7.0.3 on my fresh Windows 2003 STD and everything went fine. But I have anothere problem when trying to enable MSSQL in Plesk Admin area. When I type in under Database in Server settings then getting this error:

There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:383 psaerror(string "There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:498 database_mssql->changelogin(string "sa", boolean true, string "password")
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DatabasesAccess.php:150 database::changelogin(string "mssql", string "sa", boolean true, string "password")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\databases.php:41 databasesaccess->update()

Did you get the same problem?

Please let me know

Henry

ty, seems like it's still not available as patch :confused: ?

Originally posted by henry
Hello flyby,

I installed Plesk 7.0.3 on my fresh Windows 2003 STD and everything went fine. But I have anothere problem when trying to enable MSSQL in Plesk Admin area. When I type in under Database in Server settings then getting this error:

There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\database_mssql.inc:383 psaerror(string "There is need to implement utility for creating/modification users.")
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DataBase.php3:498 database_mssql->changelogin(string "sa", boolean true, string "password")
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.DatabasesAccess.php:150 database::changelogin(string "mssql", string "sa", boolean true, string "password")
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\databases.php:41 databasesaccess->update()

Did you get the same problem?

Please let me know

Henry

No, dont have a option on MS SQL ( I think it is becores I only test the server whitout any lisens key)

but whten i try it whit meark mail server i get:
-------------------
Unable to set default component: defpackagemng failed: Process domain thomas.dk... Get all mail name... test... Get all mail list... 0 COM Error 800401f3( Invalid class string) at Can't CreateInstance(MerakCOM.APIObject) at (DispatchHelper::CreateInstance line 39)

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\defaultcomponents.php:67 psaerror(string "Unable to set default component: defpackagemng failed: Process domain thomas.dk... Get all mail name... test... Get all mail list... 0 COM Error 800401f3( Invalid class string) at Can't CreateInstance(MerakCOM.APIObject) at (DispatchHelper::CreateInstance line 39)")
---------------------------------

Is the complete file OK for an upgrade too?
I know it's recommended to be installed on a clean server but if we need the fixes on a current setup?

Originally posted by nytral
Is the complete file OK for an upgrade too?
I know it's recommended to be installed on a clean server but if we need the fixes on a current setup?

It won't let you upgrade, says "plesk is already installed" and you have to uninstall it before it lets you install.

What's new in Plesk v.7.0.3 build 041209.19
============================================
1. [*] Backup/restore saves MIME types, QoS settings and Virtual Dirctories.
2. [*] Site Preview reliability improved.
3. [*] Backup/restore reliability improved.
4. [*] Interaction with MS SQL reliability improved.
5. [-] Agent works properly.
6. [*] It is now possible to enable SSI only for .shtml, .shtm and .stm files (fixes problem with FrontPage mail form).
7. [-] Plesk server accounts repair works in reconfigurator utility.
8. [-] MailEnable SMTP crash if domain returns over 100 MX records is fixed.
9. [+] Reconfigurator utility is now able to recreate virtula host folders structure.
10. [-] Traffic report in notification e-mail is now correct.
11. [+] Merak Mail Server is now supported.
12. [+] ClamAV antivirus is now supported.
13. [+] Dr.Web antivirus is now supported.
14. [*] Apache version changed to 2.0.52 (security vulnerability fixed).
15. [*] PHP version changed to 4.3.9.
16. [*] MailEnable Standard version changed to 1.8.
17. [*] OpenSSL version changed to 0.9.7e.

umm.. we already have php4.39 with extensions installed..

would be great to upgrade though with a patch.

better MSSQL reliability is really needed. Could you check that you can now create databases and users and delete them without problem?

not sure about MSSQL, but MSDE didn't work on my 7.0.3 install, so I just removed it since it's **** anyway.

i.e. it gave the same error that was mentioned above when trying to goto the databases page on plesk control panel.

I see.. guess we wait for 7.0.4 then.. or maybe release of 7.5

Originally posted by AbsolutelyFreeW
I see.. guess we wait for 7.0.4 then.. or maybe release of 7.5
Not cool if you have buy a 7, you have to buy a new lisens for the 7.5. And I dont buy the 7.5 if plesk is not able to get 7 to work.
It was the same whit 6.5, verybody thinkt that 7 will work fine, but it dont.
Then you kan buy 7.5 with meay new thinks, that dont work, and you kan whait for 8.0 and so on.
It seams that plesk is one step behind all the time.
I dont wast more moeny ont this if thay are not able to get that verson to work i buy(plesk 7)..

I see your point. well, I hope they resolve all issues on 7.0 if 7.5 is going to cost more..

also, I don't understand how 7.0 became 7.5... where did 7.1 7.2 7.3 and 7.4 go? :confused:

Well, 7.5 is at new product that you have to buy again.
If you have 7.0 then you can upgrade til 7.4.9 but 7.5 is a new product. This is the same on plesk for unix.
This i why i say that i dont buy any plesk 7.5 before thay fix my 7 so it is working whitout any problem.
7.5 is just many more problems.

Is there anyone that have try the latest 7.0.3 (041216.02) ??
I have only try 041209.19 last week.

Originally posted by flyby
Well, 7.5 is at new product that you have to buy again.
If you have 7.0 then you can upgrade til 7.4.9 but 7.5 is a new product. This is the same on plesk for unix.
This i why i say that i dont buy any plesk 7.5 before thay fix my 7 so it is working whitout any problem.
7.5 is just many more problems.

Is there anyone that have try the latest 7.0.3 (041216.02) ??
I have only try 041209.19 last week.

Yes i just recently installed 7.0.3 (041216.02) because I was having issues with the older 041209.19, they seem to have fixed the bugs I had for the domain templates.

Originally posted by Leighm0
Yes i just recently installed 7.0.3 (041216.02) because I was having issues with the older 041209.19, they seem to have fixed the bugs I had for the domain templates.

Thanks, I try it in 2 days !

Originally posted by flyby
Thanks, I try it in 2 days !

However, as for the MSSQL / MSDE errors, I have no clue because I dont use either.

Back