• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

bob231

Basic Pleskian
Since i have upgraded to plesk 9.2.3 the migration manager doen's work anymore.
This it the error i get: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

I have this problem on more servers, so i think this is a bug of plesk problem.

Anyone idea how to fix it?

Thanks by forward.

Best regards and good night for now.

Seems migration agents were not downloaded from autoinstall.plesk.com for some reasons.
Try to click 'Synchronize' button in Migration Manager and check output there.

Thanks for the quick reply. After clicking the sync buttom im getting this error:
Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization.

I was getting the same error. Turned out to be a problem when SSH banners are used (or any other "welcome text", in my case echo statements in /root/.bashrc). I hope this info will help others with the same problem.

Hi, can you please check to see if that same missing pmm_agents directory described above is missing for 9.3 -

PMM Sync gives me:

Error: Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization.

Hi, can you please check to see if that same missing pmm_agents directory described above is missing for 9.3 -

PMM Sync gives me:

What do you mean 9.3? We have not released 9.3 version for Unix yet.

Sorry - my mistake, I found the thread through a search but didn't see it was the Unix forums. I'm running 9.3 for Windows and trying to migrate from my 8.1 Unix system, but get the previously described error when I try to sync.

Thanks & sorry again.

I have the same error trying to migrate from plesk 9.3

Errors have occurred during the process of migration agents synchronization.

I am having a similar problem. I am trying to transfer from my old server using Interworx to my new server using Plesk. When I try to start the migration I get the error everyone else has mentioned:

Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available.

I tried the synchronizing suggested earlier and it doesn't work for me.

Here's my system info using The Planet's Cloud Server:

Parallels Plesk Panel version 9.3.0
Operating system Linux 2.6.18-128.el5
CPU GenuineIntel, Original OEM, Pentium II Model 3
Average load 0.02; 0.04; 0.01

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Ed Brancheau

I'm getting this error at the moment with Plesk 9.5

You need to make sure you are allowing access through the required ports. I know it relies on SSH connections (port 22 by default) but I think there may also be some others you need for migration manager to work properly but am not sure off the top of my head. The easiest way is to just temporarily disable your firewall:

# /etc/init.d/iptables stop

or

# service iptables stop

Last edited by a moderator:
Back