• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

no support, no manual for Plesk Outgoing Antispam

freedesign

New Pleskian
Hello,

who plans to buy Plesk outgoing antispam, should consider the thoroughly. Currently, the software is not used. There is also no support. In each monthly bill is a link to the support. I click on that, I must state at the end of my license number. This is not accepted. It is neither accepted the license number from the panel or anti-spam. Antispam blocks the internal email forwarding. No one can help. It is a disgrace!

I think about anti-spam cancel. I can not recommend the product and would advise against buying!

Here is my message to the support. But this I could not send.

1) When I "confirmed as Spam" activate the internal email redirects are blocked!
2) It is very bad that the internal email redirects are sent to 127.0.0.1.
3) If a hacked website, this also sends to 127.0.0.1. I configure the maximum number of email messages, and internal email redirects are blocked. Many customers complain that they do not receive emails. You have the configuration [email protected] as the mailbox and forwarding to such [email protected]. The email for [email protected] you get on your computer. [email protected] they do not receive the email on your smartphone.
4) In the settings I can specify that a custom header can be read. There is no documentation of this. What has to be registered as? Can I solve the problem with the internal redirects it?
5) In the settings can I specify that some spam mails are stored. There I entered the folder antispam. I find this folder anywhere on the server. I put it in the root directory of the server, this still remains empty.

Since I use outgoing antispam, very many customers complain. Still want a security that the server does not send spam. We fail to find a setting where the customers still receive their full email me. Currently, I have all the security rules from the top block off. I have a lot of testing. The fact is that when I say "confirmed as Spam" activate, the server does not allow mail for more redirects. These emails are blocked. It was quite normal test emails. I disable "confirmed as Spam", the e-mails are delivered immediately. What is this?

Hallo derd0,

tja, das beruhigt nicht wirklich :) Obwohl es dort ja um die Statistiken geht. Das wäre mir in der jetztigen Lage sogar vollkommen egal. Habt ihr denn nicht diese Probleme mit den Weiterleitungen?

-----
Hello derd0,

well, not really soothes :) Although it is indeed there at the statistics. That would be me in the current air situation even completely irrelevant. Have ye not have these problems with redirects?

Hi,

Hallo derd0,

tja, das beruhigt nicht wirklich :) Obwohl es dort ja um die Statistiken geht. Das wäre mir in der jetztigen Lage sogar vollkommen egal. Habt ihr denn nicht diese Probleme mit den Weiterleitungen?

-----
Hello derd0,

well, not really soothes :) Although it is indeed there at the statistics. That would be me in the current air situation even completely irrelevant. Have ye not have these problems with redirects?

richtig, das geht es um statistiken. aber irgendwo muss man ja anfangen :). Was die Weiterleitungen betrifft:
entweder habe ich das problem noch nicht gefunden (sic!) oder ich habe es nicht :). Ich versuch mal die logs genauer zu lesen und melde mich wieder - sicherlich morgen. Vorerst solltest du die Mails vielleicht erstmal verzögert zustellen lassen (wenn du es nicht schon machst - wie hoch ist eigentlich dein schwellenwert?)

bis morgen derde0

---------

Hello freedesign,

yes, for me it's all about the stats. because somewhere else you have to start ... :) Aconcerning the redirects:
whether i didn't catch this pronelm or i haven't yet have it. I try to read my logs in focus on this specific problem on redirecting and give you note - tommorow for sure. Maybe you should check "Delay sending" for mails at all (by the way - what's your threshold?)

Til tomorrow derde0

Hallo Freedesign,

Das Problem mit den Weiterleitungen habe ich auch (bedingt).
Die Situation ist folgende: Alle Weiterleitungen werden vom localhost also 127.0.0.1 gesendet.
Wenn jetzt ein User auf seine Adresse eine Spammail bekommt wird diese auf die von ihm eingerichtete Weiterleitung weitergesandt.
Jetzt identifierziert der Outgoing Spam Filter diese Mail aber als Spam und blockiert den User 127.0.0.1 und in dem Moment funktioniert keine Weiterleitung mehr.
Ich bin auch noch am überlegen wie ich damit umgehen soll. Da ich nicht weiß wo die geblockten Mails bleiben. Bleiben sie in dem Postfach hängen das eigentlich weitergeleitet wird?
Die einfachste Lösung ist 127.0.0.1 auf die Whitelist zu setzen, dann bekommen zwar alle user die Spam, die an ihre Adresse gesendet wurde auch weitergeleitet aber das ist dann ein anderes Problem. Auf der anderen Seite müsstest du (je nach Anzahl der User) die Schwellenwerte so hoch setzten, das wenn dann einer deiner user Spam sendet, das nicht gefiltert wird.

Die Statistik funktioniert bei mir auch nicht, aber darum habe ich mich bislang nicht gekümmert. Erst einmal muss das Filtern richtig laufen.
Dazu meine Frage: Was für Einstellungen benutzt ihr bei Outgoing Antispam?

minorum

If you want to start a self-help group, you're going to have to use English I'm afraid.

I too have been looking at PPOAS (or however we need to abbreviate it).
But I am not yet convinced this is a solid solution, it will be tho, in time.

If Parallels gives this a good revamp, we will surely buy 30+ licenses.

Ill sign up for this self help group.... Although a very useful feature, as forward and apache mail comes from 127.0.0.1 it makes it hard to justify the per month lease price for a feature which has to be configured too lenient to have any real effect. Perhaps to assist Parallels should modify PHP mail functions with a SuperOverride or something similar, to ensure that mail is classified as something different?

I give the licence back.

Blocking e-mails from inside a server should be handle really carefully - but with this outbound-service you are as an administrator like a one-eyed under eyeless with the minor difference that you have look on the misery but no clue what to do.

So - the statistiscs do not work properly, you can't match spam and spam producer, you may block mails by a system that don't wanna tell you for what reason the particular mail was blocked ... - no, thank you. Maybe later.

cio derde

Back