• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Notification emails from Plesk not being sent even though I followed Plesk docs for configuration

Adri

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am trying to set email notifications from my plesk server, already followed the plesk docs on configuring automatic email notifications here Automatic Email Notifications

The issue I have is that notification emails are not being stn from the server. Eg. I have tried creating a new site, which should send a notification (as per my configuration), however, no email is received, and "/var/log/mail.log" shows no log entries related to this notification, mail queue is also empty.

Also, I can't find the way to set the email address use by plesk as a "sender" addres for this notifications, is there any place to set it? I would like the notifications to be sent from my local server, which I understand is default behaviuor.

I have tried researching all the plesk forums but cannot find the solution.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find my settings below

upload_2017-12-14_19-9-25.png

Email server settings
upload_2017-12-14_19-10-22.png

Back