• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Notification emails from Plesk not being sent even though I followed Plesk docs for configuration

Adri

New Pleskian
Hi,

I am trying to set email notifications from my plesk server, already followed the plesk docs on configuring automatic email notifications here Automatic Email Notifications

The issue I have is that notification emails are not being stn from the server. Eg. I have tried creating a new site, which should send a notification (as per my configuration), however, no email is received, and "/var/log/mail.log" shows no log entries related to this notification, mail queue is also empty.

Also, I can't find the way to set the email address use by plesk as a "sender" addres for this notifications, is there any place to set it? I would like the notifications to be sent from my local server, which I understand is default behaviuor.

I have tried researching all the plesk forums but cannot find the solution.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Find my settings below

upload_2017-12-14_19-9-25.png

Email server settings
upload_2017-12-14_19-10-22.png

Back