• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

old fix for upload_max_filesize not working

J

jaedus

Hi guys, I've got something strange going on. In older versions of plesk if I wanted to increase the maximum upload size in the horde webmail interface I changed

these settings in php.ini:
upload_max_filesize = 22M
post_max_size = 22M
memory_limit = 96M

And that would do the trick. Everything I can find in these forums still says that does the trick. Even the Horde config file says it pulls it's setting from that php setting.

At the moment I'm running Plesk 8.0 and I've changed these settings, and it has done nothing. I've restarted the services, tried altering the values largers and smaller and it still changes nothing in the maximum upload size when composing a message in horde.

Has anyone else ran into this recently? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

so, an update to this. I upgraded to Plesk 8.1 and suddenly now this works. Which is strange because the php.ini file before the upgrade and the one currently used is exactly the same. So who knows, but if somebody else runs into this issue, specifically with 8.0 try upgrading to 8.1, worked for me.

Back