• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

OVH (VPS) Fresh Installation issue with disk quota

TheGamersVault

New Pleskian
I am trying to add a web user with a disk quota, but have the following issue:

Unlimited (hard disk quota is not supported due to configuration of server file system)

OVH themselves don't provide any support for an unmanaged VPS, nor will provide support if I offer money for their time and services. How do I resolve this? (without breaking my Distro as I cannot even get a backup due to lack of features on OVH's end - coming soon they say...)

Forgot to mention: I am running CentOS 6.7 with Plesk 12.5 and latest updates installed.

Hi,

I followed the instructions and had an extra step where 'quota' was missing, however, the problem still exists? In fact, it has just taken my entire installation offline.

Lost all SSH, HTTP the entire lot. :( cannot even login now, without physical access I can only wipe...

Update: KVM is responding, how do I undo the quota and restore my system functionality?

Quota was removed and my VPS booted back to normal.

Still left without a solution to the problem I started with, who do I blame OVH for providing a bad installation or Odin for not offering free support for problems with products people pay for (when they don't work out of the box)

Actually quotas are to be enabled from the VPS host server.
Until this is done, containers can't use quotas (at least am 100% sure about this with OpenVZ).

So sorry, I forgot to mention this but most likely OVH will need to help you here ...

Back