• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Panel Broken After Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottlpool2003

Basic Pleskian
Updates ran over the weekend and I can no longer login to the Plesk Panel. I'm getting the following PHP error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3

I initially thought that this could be because I have installed PHP 5.5.8 on the server, but when I went to double check what version Parrallels is using, I see that it is still using the D:\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe version 5.4.23

I had a look in the log for this version and I see (Full log attached):

[17-Feb-2014 10:33:22 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:22 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:23 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:31 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:01 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:31 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:46 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning: require_once(cmd_loginup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:46 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'cmd_loginup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:48 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning: require_once(cmd_loginup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:48 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'cmd_loginup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3

I had a look at re-configuring/repairing using the check & repair tool. It goes through everything without displaying an error, but I don't get any kind of success message.

I took a look at the autoinstaller log that was emailed to me by the system over the weekend and this is the output (Full file attached):

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_bz2.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_curl.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_gd2.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: gettext: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20090626
PHP compiled with module API=20100525
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0

Are there any other steps I can take to find the cause of this problem?

Thanks.

Attachments

• PHP53 Errors.txt
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Utility's Output.txt
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back