• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Panel Broken After Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottlpool2003

Basic Pleskian
Updates ran over the weekend and I can no longer login to the Plesk Panel. I'm getting the following PHP error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3

I initially thought that this could be because I have installed PHP 5.5.8 on the server, but when I went to double check what version Parrallels is using, I see that it is still using the D:\Plesk\admin\bin\php-cgi.exe version 5.4.23

I had a look in the log for this version and I see (Full log attached):

[17-Feb-2014 10:33:22 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:22 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:23 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_gpc() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\index.php on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:33:31 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:01 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:31 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_remote_addr() in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\check-plesk.php on line 48
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:46 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning: require_once(cmd_loginup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:46 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'cmd_loginup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:48 Europe/Dublin] PHP Warning: require_once(cmd_loginup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3
[17-Feb-2014 10:34:48 Europe/Dublin] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'cmd_loginup.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in D:\Plesk\admin\htdocs\login_up.php3 on line 3

I had a look at re-configuring/repairing using the check & repair tool. It goes through everything without displaying an error, but I don't get any kind of success message.

I took a look at the autoinstaller log that was emailed to me by the system over the weekend and this is the output (Full file attached):

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_bz2.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_curl.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'D:\Plesk\Additional\PHP53\ext\php_gd2.dll' - The specified procedure could not be found.
in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: gettext: Unable to initialize module
Module compiled with module API=20090626
PHP compiled with module API=20100525
These options need to match
in Unknown on line 0

Are there any other steps I can take to find the cause of this problem?

Thanks.

Attachments

• PHP53 Errors.txt
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Utility's Output.txt
    50.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back