• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

php is not found

H

homebase

Hi all,

well i have a problem. I installed SB 4.2 on an OpenSuSE 10.3 box that has an Admininterface on it. The problem is every time i want to publish a site i get an error, that php isn't installed. I researched this an find out that on my server are two php versions. One for Apache2+php5(5.2.0) the other is installed with SB Autoinstallation process. Before you ask. Yes i have double checked the config dir for php5 with SB. My question is, does anyone else has such a problem ever an know how to solve it. Because i don't want to delete the Admininterface and don't want to install Plesk.

Greets

Back